19 July 2013

Etsy Finds Friday #25

EFF photo EFF-title_zps489d48b0.jpg 

Happy Friday!! And wow, what fantastic weather we are having over here in the UK - it's been warmer than just about anywhere in the world!!

If I had the car today I would be taking Zoe off to the beach to have a plodge in the sea, but we are car-less today, so will be going up to the park for a play on the swings, before going off to booby class, and then...

Tonight is my Hen Party! I've booked a party at Lush, where we will play games, make face masks and have private shopping time - weeeep!! Then it's off to Nando's for some chick chick chicken, before pootling along to some of my favorite pubs in Carlisle - the Boardroom and the King's Head - one of the oldest pubs in the City; the area of the city dates back to Medieval times, and ale is reputed to have been available on the site of The Kings Head as early as the 10th century! I can't wait - it will be the first night out (without Martin) for years!!

This weeks Etsy Finds Friday theme is, therefore, hen party stuff but not plastic willies and inflatable doodads!! Not for me thanks!! Think cute and hand made accessories and pretty party bags.

This is Etsy Finds Friday number twenty five - all of the previous Etsy Finds Friday posts can be found here. Please come back next week or you can follow me on Bloglovin' so you don't miss out on next week's list!

 photo teacup-badges_zps50408513.jpg 
I would have loved to have had a day off somewhere in the country, crafting and partaking in a bit of tea, but (as I am the least organized person in the world right now), there was no time, and nowhere really nearby that offers this. So these tea party brooches from fabthomson will have to do! 

 photo bags_zps56b4dae5.jpg

Hehehe - Hen Party bags - get it?I wish I had been organized enough to do little goodie bags - unfortunately, I am not. These customizable bags are from shintashop.


 photo hat_zpsa8d072c6.jpg

Rather than the 'traditional' willy-shaped head gear, I would much prefer this dainty mini top hat from PMDBoutique. It's fancy!


 photo hen-badge_zps34a66107.jpg

Another 'Hen' Party thing - this felt badge from By The Hands of Wood is so fun!  


 photo bunting_zps96392fdf.jpg

Pink bunting with photos of the bride-to-be and her hens - what's not to love? From Beauteous Bunting.


 photo party-game_zps90b2010e.jpg

We will be playing some games at Lush, but I love this idea - and it would give me an excuse to look through old photos too! Photo game from Sincerely Kristi.


THANKS photo thanks-signature_zps76499913.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a fantastic time, having the hen do at Lush sounds amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant collection- I want everything on this list!

    Hope you're having an absolutely brilliant time on your hen do :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great time on your Hen night, love your finds particularly the hen party bags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That 'Hen Party' felt badge is hilarious- I love it! much better than donning a feather boa! Have a great time, sounds like a perfect Hen do'

    Kat
    www.poppyhouseonline.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...