6 October 2015

Meal Planning Monday #2

Hello Lovelies!


Wow! Week 2 and I'm already a day late posting my meal plan! Argh!

I'm currently doing Slimming World (more on that on Wednesday) so am trying to stick to healthy meals, but we are also on a pretty tight budget as I'm now on statutory maternity pay only - which isn't very much at all! So a lot of using up what's in the freezer and cupboards as well as seeing what's in the reduced section of the shops and re-planning! That's why I pop the meals onto post-it's so that they can be moved around.

Actually I was supposed to be doing the pizza ripped chicken on Monday but forgot to get the chicken out to defrost! So I switched Monday and Tuesday around. Simples!


Monday: Tomato pasta bake
Tuesday: Pizza topped chicken with chips
Wednesday: Pork chops (or similar from freezer) with mash and veg
Thursday: Herby chicken tray bake
Friday: Butternut squash risotto
Saturday: Chilli and rice 
Sunday: Roast beef with veg and yorkies 

What's your go-to healthy meal? Any of you doing Slimming World too?

  post signature

Linking up with:

1 comment:

  1. This is something I've always wondered about Slimming World - how budget friendly is it? I've often thought about joining but I meal plan to quite a tight budget - I priced up the 'sample menu' on the slimming world website and I was shocked at how much it cost, so it's kind of put me off joining for now. #mealplanningmonday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...